Food safety and quality policy
ALCOHOLES DE TOMELLOSO, S.A. (ALTOSA) is an organization dedicated to the ELABORATION (MIXING, CLARIFICATION, FILTRATION, STABILIZATION) OF WHITE, ROSE, RED WINES PACKAGED IN GLASS BOTTLES, BAG IN BOX AND ISSUED IN BULK. AGING OF RED AND WHITE WINES IN BARRELS, which is committed to achieving the following general objectives:
- To establish and maintain a documented Food Quality and Safety System, which helps to continuously improve the quality and food safety of all the activities conducted and the products provided, as well as, the Management System.
- To avoid the risk of fraud by a) analyzing the vulnerability of all raw materials, packaging, and outsourced processes; b) establishing the appropriate measures, which includes the development of a mitigation plan to avoid fraud in its commercialized products; and c) carrying out the corresponding monitoring.
- To promote and maintain a flow of information and communication both internally, between the different areas or hierarchical levels involved in the production and provision of the service, and externally with our stakeholders, from the point of view of Food Quality and Safety.
- To satisfy the applicable food safety requirements, including legal and regulatory requirements and mutually agreed requirements with our customers related to quality and food safety, assuming any responsibility for non-compliance towards our customers.
- To prevent any deficiencies and anomalies in terms of Food Quality and Safety that may arise in the development of daily activities.
- To disseminate a culture of Food Quality and Safety at all levels of the Organization related to the food safety of our products and services, through training, awareness and continuous learning of our staff in all the activities they carry out.
The achievement of these objectives will ensure the continuity of our organization, its growth, its improvement, and the future of all of us. Therefore, I request the active collaboration and participation of all ALTOSA personnel in the development of the activities defined in the Food Quality and Safety Management System.
This policy is an integral element of ALTOSA‘s business. It provides a framework for establishing and reviewing the objectives of the Food Quality and Safety Management System and is distributed to all personnel so that it is understood and applied. In addition, it is available to our relevant stakeholders to maintain and consolidate the Food Quality and Safety Management System.
In Tomelloso, February 8, 2021